Christopher Gregory is a preacher, pastor and author who is currently working and living in China alongside his wife - Ruth. Having served in the ministry for over 20 years, Mr. Gregory has devoted his entire life to reaching the world through the message of the cross, this includes China.
In 2012, while in prayer, God spoke to me and said, "Go to China." With that word burning in my heart, I left my home in Indiana, family and friends, starting a work that I did not know what God had planned. That was 4 years ago. Today, my wife Ruth and I, are continuing the work God had called me to since that December evening in 2012.
Mr. Gregory is affiliated with Abundant Life church in New Castle Indiana, as well as Christian Heritage Church, Kokomo, Indiana.
We are a Pentecostal/Charismatic ministry.
The message of the cross is the message that needs to be preached today in every pulpit across America.
WHAT WE BELIEVE:
• The Bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative written Word of God.
(Ps. 119; Mat. 4:4; Lk. 24:27)
• There is one God, eternally co-existent in three Persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. (I Jn.5:7)
• In the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His Virgin Birth, in His Sinless Life, in His Miracles, in His Vicarious and atoning Death, in His Bodily Resurrection, in His Ascension to the Right Hand of the Father, in His personal future return to this Earth in Power and Glory to rule a thousand years.
• In the Blessed Hope--the Rapture of the Church at Christ's Coming.(I Thess.4:13-18)
• The only means of being cleansed from sin is through Repentance and Faith in the Precious Blood of Christ. (Rom.5:1;Eph.2:8-9,13-18)
• Regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal Salvation.(Jn.3:5-8;Titus 3:5)
• The Redemptive Work of Christ on the Cross provides healing of the human body in answer to believing prayer. (Ex.15:25-26;James 5:14-15;I Pet.2:24)
• The Baptism with the Holy Spirit, according to Acts 2:4, is given to Believers who ask for it.
• In the Sanctifying Power of the Holy Spirit by Whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life. (Rom.6:3-14;8:1-2,11)
• In the Resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to Everlasting Life and the other to everlasting damnation. (Rev.20:5-6,11-15)